The milk powder is produced in Germany and is a brand of the German Milupa Group. It is Germany’s leading high-end milk powder brand, is the first German market share of milk powder, but also one of the best-selling milk powder in Europe.
The Pronutra+ formula is unique to Etamax milk powder, an all-stage lactose formula with no added sucrose, more affinity and easier for babies to absorb, while rich in a variety of nutrients to help babies grow healthily, which includes.
Prebiotic combination (oligogalactose, polyfructose), which helps maintain a healthy intestinal environment for babies.
LCP long-chain unsaturated fatty acids, such as DHA and ARA, which promote the development of baby’s intelligence and nervous system.
Vitamins A, C and D, of which Vitamin C promotes iron absorption in babies and Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption.
The store’s Etamax milk powder is 100% imported from the original cans, with no secondary sub-packaging. The company strictly follows the European FSSC 22000 certification to ensure production safety and monitor the quality of milk powder with high standards.
Product Origin: Germany
Product Specifications: 1.2Kg
Number of product segments: 4
Applicable stage: 2 years +
1. Cool the boiling water to between 40 and 50 degrees, pour half of the water into the washed and sterilized bottle.
2. Using the small spoon inside the milk powder carton package, add 1 spoon of milk powder to 30ml of water.
3. Shake the bottle clockwise or counterclockwise until the milk powder is completely dissolved in the water.
4. Pour in the other half of the water and shake the bottle again.
5. Put a few drops of milk solution on the back of your hand and test the temperature, body temperature of 37 degrees is the best temperature.
Reference water and milk powder dosage
6 months, 210ml of water, 7 scoops of milk powder, feed 1-2 times a day.
8 months, 210ml of water, 7 milk powder scoops of formula, 1-2 feeds per day
9 months and above, 210ml of water, 7 scoops of milk powder, 1-2 times a day.
Suitable for small amounts
180ml of water, 6 scoops of milk powder
150ml of water, 5 scoops of milk powder
120ml of water, 4 scoops of milk powder
90ml of water, 3 scoops of milk powder
Breast milk is the ideal food for infants. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends exclusive breastfeeding for at least the first six months of life. It also recommends its use as the main food at the age of one year and continuing breastfeeding even after the introduction of complementary foods and, if possible, even after the first year.
The following points need to be taken into account when storing formula.
(1) After opening, milk powder should not be stored in direct sunlight or in the refrigerator, but should be placed in a light-proof, cool and dry place with a tightly closed plastic lid or tightly tied bag.
(2) Do not wash the milk powder cans with water when cleaning, keep them dry.
(3) Milk powder should be eaten within a month after opening, if more than a month, it is best to discard. It is worth reminding that the shelf life date on the packaging of infant formula is the date when it is unopened and under suitable storage conditions, and once opened, this date cannot be used.