Reishi, Ganoderma Lucidum, falls into the class of superior herbs but is also included in the list of the top ten most effective natural substances, on a par with other medicinal herbs and mushrooms that have been the basic TCM paraphernalia for millennia, such as Cordyceps sinensis, Astragalus and Ginseng.
This mushroom was and still is considered a symbol of good health and long life.
Today, thanks to scientific research, we know that the Reishi mushroom acts as a natural regulator of organic functions. It is in fact one of the most powerful adaptogens found in nature.
The word “adaptogen” means that this mushroom is able to increase the body’s resistance to stress of various kinds, both physical and mental, in a non-specific way, while also increasing resistance to external pathogens such as fungi, viruses and bacteria. Its beneficial action, consequently, is not aimed at a specific organ, but corroborates the activity and efficiency of the entire organism.
The product does not intend to cure or heal human diseases, it does not replace diagnoses and therapies which are pertinent acts of the doctor (in accordance with Legislative Decree 109 of 27.1.1992 and subsequent amendments)
Do not administer in case of allergy to mushrooms. In children under 6 years of age, specific formulations are available for infants in which the dosage varies according to the child’s weight. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use it if the safety band is damaged.
For more detailed information, we always recommend consulting your trusted doctor.
COMPOSITION & DOSES
Reishi active ingredients
Dried Reishi mushroom contains: protein (10-40%) carbohydrates (3-28%) and fiber (3-32%) as well as many vitamins and minerals. In all there are over 400 bioactive substances, some of which are still unknown.
Specifically in Ganoderma Lucidum we find:
- Water-soluble polysaccharide peptides with amino acids in their structure, predominantly consisting of glucose, galactose, mannose with traces of xylose and fucose;
- Beta glucans (β-1,3-glucans and some similar glucan molecules) with immunostimulant and anticancer action;
- Over 120 terpenoid compounds (including Lucidenic acid, Ganodermic acid and Genolucid acid);
- 17 amino acids, including all essential ones;
- Hormonal precursor sterols;
- Provitamin D (Ergostane and Ergosterol)
- Fatty acids
- Substances with antihistamine activity
- Vitamins: folin, riboflavin and vitamin C
- Mineral salts: calcium, iron, germanium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, copper, selenium and zinc
Average content for 2 cps
- REISHI (ganoderma lucidum) 900 mg
- POLYSACCHARIDES 50% (450 mg)
- TRITERPENES (ganoderic acids) 1% (contribution in triterpenes 9 mg)
- VITAMIN C 44 mg