Omega 3 plays an important role in the body as a component of phospholipids that make up the structure of cell membranes. For example, DHA is particularly concentrated in the cells of the retina and brain. In addition to their structural role in cell membranes, omega 3s provide energy to the body and have effects on the body’s cardiovascular, pulmonary, immune and endocrine systems.
- Food supplement with omega 3 fatty acids.
- 240 capsules 320g
- 1 capsule per day: 250 mg of EPA and DHA useful for normal heart function
- 2 capsules per day: 250 mg DHA Useful for maintaining good brain function and for maintaining
- good visual ability
- 4 capsules per day: 2 grams of EPA and DHA help maintain normal blood triglyceride levels
- 5 capsules per day: 3 grams of EPA and DHA helps maintain normal blood pressure
Omega3 is the source of omega 3 (EPA and DHA) in fish oil.
Exclusive use of Gastrointestinal Technology, a special capsule production technique that better protects the fish oil in the stomach and avoids the inconvenience of aftertaste.
Fish oil concentrate (with omega 3 fatty acids), pearl ingredient: edible gelatin, stabilizer: glycerin, antioxidant (D-alpha tocopherol acetate).
- Fish Oil 5000sqm Of which.
- EPA (hexadecadeca-pentaenoic acid)
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
How to use
It is recommended to take 1 (EPA 400 mg, DHA 200 mg) to 5 (EPA 2 g, DHA 1 g) pearls daily, preferably with a meal, depending on the specific EPA and DHA requirements.
Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.